One of the best things about fall are all the seasonal soups and the abundance of comfort foods that not only get us feeling warm and cozy, but they also nourish our souls. Below are some recipes that we think are delicious and will be sure to give you full and happy bellies. So, grab a spoon or your favorite roll for dunking – these soups are so tasty that we might even have you considering adding them to your future holiday menus.
- Cream of Mushroom Soup – Buttery, earthy flavors dazzle your tastebuds with this easy classic cream soup. Nutritional guides and dairy free options are also available with this recipe.
- Julia Child’s French Onion Soup – This rustic classic is guaranteed to delight your senses and instantly warm you on a cold rainy night. Simple ingredients combined with a little patience and you’ll have perfection in a bowl.
- Moroccan Cauliflower and Almond Soup – Rich and blissfully decadent, this healthy North-African-spiced cauliflower and almond soup is 100% vegan (keep that secret to yourself, no one will notice)!
- Roasted Sweet Potato Soup– This easy sheet pan soup is so creamy and wonderfully flavorful!
- Pasta Fagioli – An Italian classic perfect for those chilly evenings, similar to minestrone but thicker, this cross between soup and pasta is sure to please the whole family. Just be sure to have some crusty bread for dipping.
There’s no better way to enjoy these delicious meals than by being surrounded by family and friends. To find the perfect home and to start and making lasting memories, come discover Albemarle Plantation for yourself by booking your visit today! Guests enjoy a 3-day/2-night stay with access to world-class golf, fitness facilities and other one-of-a-kind amenities offered at Albemarle Plantation. Click here to view current listings and find that special home where you can enjoy these recipes and so much more.