It’s Valentine’s Day and we were just thinking about all the THINGS WE LOVE about Albemarle Plantation!! Check out our list!!
- We LOVE our location!! Nestled in the seclusive and scenic the Inner Banks of North Carolina…yet just a hop, skip and a jump to major metropolitan area like Raleigh-Durham, NC and Washington, DC.
- Water, water, everywhere — Enjoy jaw-dropping sunrises and sunsets over the water, ocean access via Albemarle Sound, a full-service marina, and endless on-water activities including boating, fishing paddleboarding, kayaking, tubing and MORE.
- We have loads of landlubber activities too! Hit the walking, biking and nature trails; enjoy numerous club activities (Try tennis, bocce, Bridge, book club or Mah Jongg); explore our local area loaded with history, boutique shopping and eclectic dining.
- Don’t forget about GOLF!! The Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation continues the Dan Maples tradition of blending challenge with enjoyment, and aesthetics with playability. The course meander through lush Low Country marshland and forests of towering pines and moss-draped cypress, creating a spectacular backdrop for a fun, challenging round.
- We have the FRIENDLIEST FOLKS you’ve ever met living in our community! Don’t take our word for it — Come discover Albemarle Plantation first-hand with our 3 day-2 night stay!
We think once you’re here you’ll FALL IN LOVE just like we have!!